Wut up bitches?
Tibby Trav’s got to DISH for my readers!
Ever since MRAAB1 passed, people have been guessing who might be the first to take advantage of the new law. Tongues will wag! The Dish had its suspicions too, but now sources confirm an unexpected source… Q!
Yes, star of stage and screen, dancer, artist, star… Q… a brothel owner?
I had to ask the man himself. TT’s not gonna lie to you: I didn’t think he was going to answer, but he did… and the answer’s yes. Q explained that ever since his wife died, he’s been randy and thought this might be a good way to make some extra dough (not that he needs it) and have a little fun.
Right now, it’s a one man operation, but that could change in the future.
No official word from his family as to what they think of this… but sources tell me off the record they are PISSED!
Wut up bitches?
Tibby Trav, double T himself, here with the latest DISH on all your movers and shakers!
- Is our Guv a ladies’ man? Since First lady Brittany passed, sources tell the DISH Guv Adams has been seen with a series of luscious ladies. The Guv was well-known as a heart-breaker back in the day… nice to see age ain’t a limit for having fun… guess the Guv’s a true leader of people and a LEADER IN THE SACK!
- Speaking of the sack, DISH has seen some naughty pics of a certain sexy astronaut back in college… with a ladyfriend! Hello! Sources tell me the pics got hacked off an old computer and weren’t meant for public viewing. No comment from the parties involved…
- More pics! Hush-hush sources tell the DISH a certain Assemblyman and his lady like to take snaps when they have company in the boudoir and things get a little CRAY-CRAY! Haven’t seen these ones, but they suppose to be MAD HOT!
- Hush-hush sources also tell the DISH that a certain actor might be a debauched fellow…
- Sexy Tina Larson was seen dining in Little Bujumbura with her director Bottom Summerdream… next project in the works?
- There’s a new doctor in town who knows more than one way to get you better… KNO’ WHAT IM SAYIN!
- Heard a famous chef BURNED salmon… sounds FISHY to me!
That’s all from double T this time. Keep your ears open and eyes peeled and get ready to DISH!